- The kit has everything needed for a complete installation including the soft top, frame, door surrounds, motor, hydraulics and wiring. Installation requires that you reuse the factory header and rear tailgate bar. One kit fits all years of 4 door Wrangler!
- The (patent pending) 4 door version will be available first.
- The frame comes pre-assembled and ready for installation and is constructed from corrosion resistant powder coated steel. All fasteners and bushing are specified for high grade strength and wear resistance.
- Injection molded door surrounds are included to replace the factory surrounds to ensure a weather tight seal.
- The frame is powered by an electric motor with a hydraulic pump that drives two hydraulic cylinders. The motor and wiring relays mounts underneath the rear deck lid where it is concealed neatly out of the way.
- The motor and hydraulic cylinders come pre-assembled and ready to install with adjustable flow control valve. hoses, fittings and fluid(pre-bled).
- The top is constructed from premium sail cloth fabric and includes a zip-out removable DOT approved 30 mil rear window with 31 smoke tint.
- The system includes all wiring, relays, and switches for a complete installation. The wiring scheme is a simple yet very effective design and protects against improper operation or damage of the top by only working when the drivers’ foot is on the brake.
- Limit switches are also included to control the power when the top is either fully up or fully down for added safety and to reduce wear and stress on the system.
- Operation of the top is extremely easy and effortless. From the driver’s seat you simply unlatch the header and (while your foot is on the brake and key in ignition) push the switch. Down it goes! That’s it!
- The PowerTop is designed to stay on the vehicle full time once it is installed. However, it can also be removed from time to time if necessary thus permitting the owner to change it over to their hard top in winter or to return the vehicle to a factory style top.
- Professional installation is recommended but a skilled do it yourselfer can also install it and no special tools are required.
- Service and replacement parts will be readily available.
- The entire system and all components are covered by our 3 year warranty.
NOTE: Hardtop owners will need to purchase a factory header, and factory tailgate bar/bar retainers. Vehicle models equipped with a plastic/plastic header will need to purchase the metal/plastic header below.
- HEADER: 68003646AA
- TAILGATE BAR: 55395757AC
- BAR RETAINER RIGHT: 55395760AB
- BAR RETAINER LEFT: 55395761AB
|Install Time||10+ Hours|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)