Like the doors off feel but also want the added convenience and utility of having doors on the trail? Rugged Ridge Tube Doors are constructed from durable 1.5 Inch mandrel bent steel tube that is E Coated primered and then textured powder coated for a long lasting finish. Tube doors help increase visibility when climbing obstacles and trail riding. The Tube Doors interchange easily with the factory steel doors and require no body modification for installation. They are light weight and small enough to be stored easily in back of the vehicle when not in use.
- Thicker than most other tube doors with durable 1.5" diameter steel tubing construction providing added strength and great looks.
- E-coat and textured powder coat for corrosion resistance.
- Specially reinforced internal steel frame provides strength and is powder coated to resist corrosion.
- Design to work with your original mirror or for added convenience permanently install a pair of Rugged Ridge replacement mirrors.
- Half doors are easy to install and remove and are small enough to be stored in the vehicle.
- OE Style Hinges provide a factory look and are designed to last.
- Durable and lockable paddle handle.
|Install Time||Less Than 1 hour|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)